Monday 4 March 2013

Dear Louise:


I am Carol, your Spanish student. I’m so excited for the exchange. I really wanted go to Berlin because I love this city. I want to see a lot of things, the wall, the museums, the street … I’m sure that we will be really good together. With this exchange I want to learn more English and culture of Germany. This exchange is not my first exchange, the last year I did with France and Germany and I think that is a great experience. I’m going to tell you things about me, my city and my family four you meet me better. I’m 15 years old; I live in Valencia in the city center in a floor with my family: my parents. My Brother Rolan is older than me, he is 23 years old and he lives in the same building but in other house. Two weeks ago I had a pet, a cat, but she fall in sick and she died, I miss her a lot. My house has got two floors, in the first there are the hall, kitchen, living room, computer room and a little bathroom, in the second floor there are three rooms, two for me and one for my parents and there are two bathrooms too. About me, I’m a person so happy and funny and a little bit nervous, but just sometimes. I love Italian food and take photos, I love photography. I live volleyball too and listening music.
I hope your answer.
A lot of hugs.
Bye.   

No comments:

Post a Comment