Monday 4 March 2013

Carnival 013


Hello, I’m Carol. In the last week my School celebrated the carnival party. The party was very good and so funny. My class decided goes to the Lord of the Kings and Mar and I wanted to go of dragon. We prepared the costume one week ago the party. The costume has got the wings to fly, the old T-shirt with rope, the black shorts and the brown boots. I have had a really good time. My class and I prepared a show with a funny song to show of the rest of the school. I Hope they enjoyed it but the most important is if we enjoyed it and I think so. My favorite costume was of Paula Segura and María Aparicio, they went of bird and the costume was so beautiful. The party’s day in my school was really good, in the first hour we prepared the last things of our costume and we make up, after we did the shows and finally we ate. This Carnival was our last Carnival in the school because this is our last year so this is a little bit sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment