Tuesday 8 January 2013

As time goes by


TITLE: As time goes by
AUTHOR: Michael Walsh
CHAPTERS: 13
PAGES: 67
LEVEL: B1(4)

PLOT:
This story is a very important and famous film. Is a wonderfull love story.
Is about a man, Rick Blaine who live in Casablanca, a city, because he runs away of the war. He works in his Restaurant and one day arrives Ilsa, his old love and they fall in love again.

PERSONAL OPINION:
Is a very good book and a very good film, I want to see it. I love romantic stories and this one is so great. The level is the same that I usually read but this time it was more difficult for me to read. I recommended to every body that like love stories.

AUTHOR:
The author is Michael Walsh. The people know him because he did some movies with Disney Channel, one of them is High School Musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment